Miami Lawyer Solving Problems - In and Out of Court
The Law Office of Theodore R. Bayer focuses on the needs of each prospective client. Problem solving that avoids the need for litigation remains a central focus of our law practice. Yet, if out-of-court resolution is not possible, Mr. Bayer stands ready to advocate for you in the courtroom.
- Our real estate practice involves residential and commercial closings, purchase, sale and lease negotiations, real estate litigation including breach of contract actions, foreclosures, landlord/tenant and partnership disputes.
- Our business law practice includes business formation, contract negotiations, collections, buy and sell agreements, general counsel work, preventative law and litigation.
- Our wills, trusts and probate practice provides comprehensive legal services in estate planning as well as to personal representatives, trustees and beneficiaries to deal with issues of probate and trusts.
- Our courtroom litigation practice takes a proactive approach to the legal and investigative work needed to pursue a legal claim or defend against accusations in a courtroom.
- Our condominium and homeowners association practice involves board of directors representation, rules enforcement, contract review and negotiations, collections, foreclosures and construction defects, as well as advising and representing residents in dealing with association issues.
- Our alternative dispute resolution practice is distinguished by the fact that Mr. Bayer has substantial experience in a wide variety of issues as an attorney advocate, a mediator and an arbitrator.
- As a mediator, Mr. Bayer serves as a third-party neutral who assists disputing parties as they negotiate the resolution of their issues. He is certified by the State of Florida as a civil circuit and county mediator and as a residential mortgage foreclosure mediator. He serves as an approved mediator by the Florida Division of Condominiums for community association disputes and by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance disputes.
- As a neutral arbitrator, Mr. Bayer hears and decides the outcome of a dispute. He has been an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association for over 30 years. He is on their Panel of Commercial Arbitrators where he has served as a sole arbitrator and as a member and often the chair of a three-arbitrator panel. He has been certified as a court-appointed arbitrator for over 15 years.
- Our general practice helps individuals with a variety of claims, demands and concerns at minimal cost. We have an extensive network of experts and other resources with whom we work on specialized matters, if needed, such as personal injury claims.
While our law office is located in Miami, we handle matters throughout South Florida including in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe and Collier counties. Call 305-670-6300 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.