Miami Attorney – Solving Problems
The Law Office of Theodore R. Bayer has been serving clients in South Florida continuously since 1972.
Mr. Bayer is available for consultation on a wide variety of legal issues, drawing on his many years of experience as a problem solver, advocate, litigant, mediator, and arbitrator.
- General Practice: advice to individuals and businesses as to legal concerns, disputes and claims.
- Real Estate: contracts, negotiations, ownership disputes, sales, purchases, leases and closings.
- Business: general counsel advice, negotiations, collections, resolution of disputes.
- Community Associations: general counsel to Community Associations, contracts, rules enforcement, collections, and representation of owners dealing with community issues.
- Estate Planning and Probate: Wills, Trusts, administration of Estates, representation of Personal Representatives and Guardians.
- Mediator: Certified Civil Circuit and County Court Mediator by the State of Florida for over 25 years, approved mediator for the Florida Department of Financial Services and the Florida Division of Condominiums.
- Arbitrator: Certified court appointed arbitrator by the State of Florida for over 25 years, arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association for over 35 years, arbitrator for FINRA for over 8 years.